Would you like a CV Writing Professional to fine tune the layout of your CV?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to these questions, then your CV could do with a professional CV makeover.
With over 14 years recruitment industry experience reviewing thousands of CVs, we know how a CV should be presented to get noticed, and help get you those all important job interviews.
Our professional CV Makeover service will take your existing CV and reformat it, checking spelling and grammar and tweaking the text to give your CV that professional look.
With our professional CV Makeover service we will:
- Reformat and improve the CV layout to give it that professional look
- Tweak and rewrite some of the text so the CV reads better
- Check and change, if required, the size and style of font to the accepted standard
- Edit and remove any unnecessary text that could damage your chance of securing job interviews
- Summarise jobs earlier on in your career if required
- Cut down the CV to fit on 2 or a maximum of 3 pages, which is the preferred size for a UK CV
- Proof read the CV, checking spelling and grammar
- Send you the completed CV in Microsoft Word, which is the favoured format for recruiters and job boards
With this curriculum vitae writers service you can also choose from our optional extras, which include rewriting or adding a professional profile and an achievements section to the CV. Having a well written profile and achievements section on the CV can help increase your chances of getting an interview, and is well worth considering.
Your CV can take up to 5 days to complete. If you need the CV quicker, for a small additional cost, our Express Service can get the CV out to you within 48 hours.
Professional CV Cover Letter Services
Do you need a professional CV Cover Letter to accompany your CV?
If you do, our professional CV Cover Letter service can write a well written cover letter to help give your job application that edge above the competition.
We can base your CV cover letter on a particular job vacancy, or write a more generic cover letter that you can use or adapt accordingly for each job you apply for.
About the CV Writing Company
The CV Writing Company has over 14 years professional recruitment industry experience. Over the years we’ve reviewed thousands of CVs and know what it takes to write an interview winning CV. After all your CV only has 10 seconds to impress a recruiter or hiring manager and we’ll make sure yours does.
CV Makeover Answers and Questions
Does the CV Writing Company offer any other CV services?
Yes. We offer a range of CV services. In addition to our CV Makeover services we also provide a professional CV writing service, which involves writing a CV from start to finish. We also provide CV templates and CV cover letter templates that you can download, if you want to write the CV yourself.
What does CV stand for?
CV stands for Curriculum Vitae
Are you a UK CV writing company?
Yes. We are a UK CV writing company based in London, and our CV writers are based throughout the UK.
Do you format my Curriculum Vitae if I choose a makeover from your range of CV services?
Yes. We format your CV, checking spelling and grammar. We will also tweak some of the text to improve it.
Is writing a professional CV expensive?
It depends who you ask, and what type of job you’re applying for. Generally the CV makeover service is for customers looking for jobs up to the £25,000 per annum, and our professional CV writing services are for customers looking to secure jobs paying over £25,000 per annum, as they feel the higher salary earned far outweighs the money spent on a professional CV.
Did you know:
- A CV only has 10 seconds to impress a recruiter.
- On average, your CV could be competing with over 200 other job applications.
- A CV should be 2 to 3 pages long.
- You don’t need to include your date of birth on your CV.
- You don’t need to include full reference details on your CV.
- You should include industry related key words in your CV.
- Microsoft Word is the preferred CV format for recruiters and job boards.